Additional file 6.

The distinctive features between known and novel splice junctions. (A) After comparing all the splice junctions to the gene annotation, about 83% of total junctions belong to the annotated junctions, and the remaining 17% were assigned to novel junctions. (B) The density of overhang size with exon for known and novel splice junctions in each sample. x-axis indicates the size of overhang on exon and y-axis indicates the density of the sizes. (C) The density of junction read coverage for known and novel junctions.

Format: PDF Size: 2.5MB Download file

This file can be viewed with: Adobe Acrobat Reader

Cui et al. Genome Biology 2014 15:R1   doi:10.1186/gb-2014-15-1-r1